What makes Ticketbase different
Question What makes Ticketbase different from other ticketing platforms?
A number of reasons:
- A small, flat fee of $0.99 per ticket.
- Ticketbase is focused on design, thus providing organizers full control on branding and design.
- Apart from selling tickets, Ticketbase allows organizers to sell products or merchandise, coupons, and even accept donations.
- Focused on customer support.
- Accepts Bitcoin (via Stripe)
- Lets event organizers provide discounts to attendees who share their event on Facebook.
- Gives the organizers the ability to embed the tickets on their websites